ATTENTION RIC STUDENTS: If you can no longer log into RIC email, Blackboard or MyRIC, visit the Student Account Page.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I add or drop a class?
- How can I contact a professor or find their office?
- Where do I receive a Course Bulletin?
- Where do I receive a Course Catalog?
- Where can I print on campus?
- Where can I make copies on campus?
- Where can I fax on campus?
- Where can I use a computer on campus?
- Where do I go to contact an advisor?
- Where do I go to find information about Student Employment?
- Where do I go to sign up for an event or trip?
To add or drop classes log on to your MyRIC. Once you are logged in click on Enrollment and proceed to add/drop classes.
To contact a professor or to find their office you can call the Rhode Island College operator, 401-456-8000, stop by the Welcome and Information Center in the main lobby of the Student Union or check the online Faculty/Staff directory.
Course Catalogs can be found at the Welcome and Information Center in the main lobby of the Student Union.
Printing services are provided by User Support Services in the Horace Mann Computer Lab and Whipple Computer Lab
Copying services are provided in the Adam's Library for 10 cents a copy.
Faxing services are provided in Campus Card in the main lobby of the Student Union.
Computer services are provided by User Support Services in the Horace Mann Computer Lab, Whipple Hall, and the Cafe.
Academic support and student information can be provided in OASIS located in room 154 in Craig Lee.
The Career Development Center located in room 054 in Craig provides services for RIC students.
Tickets and sign-up sheets are usually available at the Welcome and Information Center located in the main lobby in the Student Union or Student Activities in room 408 in the Student Union.