RICFest Homecoming Update: All outdoor activities planned for Oct. 1 have been moved indoors. Click here for details.
Work Order System – Request Help and Services
We are pleased to announce the addition of a Self-Service Portal for faculty and staff to request help and services from Information Services and Facilities and Operations!
- To start using the self-service portal to report a problem, please visit http://myworkorders.ric.edu and login using your network id and password.
- If you require immediate assistance, contact the HelpDesk at x 8803.
Track-It Upgrade Benefits
The upgraded Track-It work order system features an online interface and allows faculty and staff to:
- Submit an online help or service request
- View the status of open requests or work orders
- View past requests or work orders
In addition, all requests for assistance will receive via email:
- Confirmation of work request
- Notification of work order completion
- Follow-up satisfaction survey
Note: Requests submitted through the portal will be addressed by the IT Help Center and Facilities and Operations during regular business hours. We will personally work with you until your problem is resolved.
Report Problem Form
If you don't have a network login or you are a student, please fill out the form below and your problem will be forwarded to the USS Team.