ATTENTION RIC STUDENTS: If you can no longer log into RIC email, Blackboard or MyRIC, visit the Student Account Page.
Assistive Lab Technology
The Assistive Technology Lab is designed to provide students with disabilities access to information with the use of adaptive devices. This lab is located across from the reserve desk in the Adams Library which is accessible during normal library hours of operation.
- 4 Dell Optiplex 7010 Minitower
- 4 Dell 22" Widescreen High-Definition LCD Flat Panel Display
- 1 Dell Network Printer
- Voyager XL VisualTex
- 2 Epson V750 Perfection Scanners
- 1 Epson Perfection 4490 Scanner
At-Lab Additional Installs
- Dragon Naturally Speaking
- Kurzweil 3000 Personal Reader