Browne Hall is a co-educational upperclassmen hall designed in a suite style housing 156 students. Each suite offers twelve single rooms off of a large common living room area. There are two suites per floor. Twelve students share a bathroom with 3 sinks, 2 showers and 2 toilets. Browne is our only high-rise residence hall with six floors that are accessible by two elevators.
- Mary Elizabeth Gosselin (SRA)
- Katherine Fernandez
- Ashley Fochler
- Kevin Stone
- Rooms Size: 8' x 10'
- Window Size: 36" x 63"
- Closet Size: 5'7 x 3'4 x 2
- Closet Cubby Size: 1'8 x 3'4 x 2'
- Room Furniture: Each room has one desk, one bed, one bureau, a desk shelf and one closet. All rooms in Browne have tile floors.
- Building Facilities: There is a laundry room on the ground floor. There are vending machines on the ground floor next to the Security and Safety Office. There is a large main lounge with a TV on the first floor and a study lounge on the ground floor, which contains a kitchen area with a stove and microwave oven.