Campus Weather Advisory: Parking ban and restrictions through Monday. Click here for details.
- Psychology Department
- Psychology Program
- Chemical Dependency / Addiction Studies
- Behavioral Neuroscience Minor
- Graduate Studies in Psychology
- General Education Offerings
- Psychology Major Information
- Program Goals
- Psychology Honors Program
- Psychology Research
- Psi Chi
- Psychological Society
General chemistry in preparation for studying organic and biochemistry is introduced, including structure, bonding, energy, reactions, rates, equilibrium, acids, bases, and from organic chemistry, alkanes and alkenes. Lecture and laboratory.
4 credit hours
Page last updated: October 2, 2006