ATTENTION RIC STUDENTS: If you can no longer log into RIC email, Blackboard or MyRIC, visit the Student Account Page.
The Psychological Society works to achieve its goal of spreading the awareness of the science and discipline of psychology, improving the quality of the educational process, and clutivating student/faculty relations. By achieving these goals, the Psychological Society provides benefits to psychology students at Rhode Island College. Some of the benefits the Psychological Soceity offers to students interested in psychology are:
- Job/Volunteer Positions
- Graduate School Information
- Information on Research Opportunities
- Information on Psychological Conferences Across the Nation
- Leadership Opportunites
- Advice and Support
- First Hand Information from the Psychology Department
- Peer Tutoring/Counseling
To Become a Member
- Come to a meeting and fill out the membership form.
- Must attend at least two meetings a month.
- If you are interested and cannot make a meeting, drop a note in our mail box in the the psychology deaprtment - Horace Mann third floor.
- There are approximately three meetings a month.
- Wednesdays during the free period - 12:30-2:00pm.
- Horace Mann 183