Transfer Student Orientation Registration 2017
Congratulations on your acceptance to Rhode Island College.
To assist you in making a smooth transition to RIC, you will be invited to attend an orientation program for New Transfer, Readmitted, and Second Bachelor Degree students. Transfer Orientation offers a comprehensive program at which you will review the evaluation of your transfer credits, register for fall classes, get your college ID, meet current students, familiarize yourself with the college, and prepare for a successful transition to RIC.
Orientation sessions will close 48 hours prior to the start of each session.
Transfer Students are invited to attend one of the following one-day sessions:
Transfer 1 – May 17th – 8:30amCLOSED Transfer 2 – May 18th - 4:30pmCLOSED
- Transfer 3 – June 27th – 8:30am
- Transfer 4 – June 28th – 8:30am
- Transfer 5 – August 2nd – 8:30am
- Transfer 6 – August 8th – 4:30pm
- Transfer 7 – August 15th – 8:30am
- Transfer 8 – August 17th – 4:30pm
- Transfer 9 – August 21st – 4:30pm
We look forward to welcoming you to Rhode Island College.
NOTE: To register, you will need to log into your MyRIC account.
Once you are logged in, the link to register for an orientation session can be found in the lower right corner of the main page.
Top Reasons to Attend Orientation:
- Because Orientation is where you will receive academic advice so you can register for classes,
- Because you will have the opportunity to meet other incoming students and make connections
- Because you will get to know the RIC campus, its resources and support services,
- Because you will have your questions answered before classes begin,
- Because by attending Orientation you will be 100% ready to begin classes in the fall.
- Because it is mandatory.