Skip Repetitive Navigation Links
To Do List
- Register for your orientation cycle. PLEASE NOTE: if you are still attending high school, we can provide you with a letter confirming your attendance at an orientation cycle.
- Upload your headshot for your Campus ID Card
- Bring linens for a twin bed, towel, toiletries, as well as a change of clothes for day two.
- We will be using the Rec Center, so bring athletic clothes including a swim suit.
- If you live a long distance from the college, please notify us two weeks prior to your orientation and we can provide housing the night before your cycle.
- If you require reasonable accommodations for a disability or medical condition please contact the Orientation Team at (401) 456-8439.