NOTICE : Parking validation stickers for RIC community available at Campus Police office. Click for details.
Academic Development Center
If you are preparing to take the PRAXIS I, also called the PPST, for admission to the Feinstein School of Education and Human Development, the following learning skills specialists and graduate assistants are currently available and happy to meet with you. Please note that there is help during Summer Session I and II as well. The Academic Development Center is located in Craig-Lee Hall 154. Feel free to call the OASIS front desk at 401-456-8083 to schedule an appointment or for additional information.
Jane Barrette, Learning Skills Specialist (available until May 30, 2013)
Jennifer Sousa, Learning Skills Specialist (available after June 3, 2013)
Tanekar Alexander, Graduate Assistant
Andrew Gorman, Graduate Assistant
Sarah Petronio, Graduate Assistant
The following subject tutoring is also available in the Academic Development Center with the graduate students listed below:
- Tanekar Alexander – Political Science; Sociology (Including Research Methods); Psychology 110, 230, 320; and PRAXIS I
- Christopher Gemski – Biology and Chemistry (Most courses)
- Andrew Gorman – Film Studies; English; Sociology 202, 207; General Education History courses 101-107; Philosophy; Gender Studies; GRE; and PRAXIS I
- Tabitha Newman – Psychology and Research Methods Courses
- Sarah Petronio – Spanish; ESL; GRE; PRAXIS I and II
Academic and linguistic skills help is available for the ELL student individually or in a small group.
Hours By Appointment
Fall & Spring Semesters
|Monday - Thursday||8:00am – 6:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 4:00pm|
|Monday - Friday||8:00am – 4:00pm|