ATTENTION RIC STUDENTS: If you can no longer log into RIC email, Blackboard or MyRIC, visit the Student Account Page.
Modern Languages Program Goals
Upon completion of program, students are expected to:
- Demonstrate language proficiency.
- Analyze linguistic systems
- Compare target and other languages indentifying key differences
- Demonstrate cultural understanding and understanding of cultural diversity
- Demonstrate understanding of literary and cultural texts and traditions
- Demonstrate understanding of language acquisition
Page last updated: April 15, 2010