RICFest Homecoming Update: All outdoor activities planned for Oct. 1 have been moved indoors. Click here for details.
- Addiction Center – Addiction Center is a free web information guide that connects addicts and their families with the help they need to put their lives together. They provide information and support on different substances, addictions and recovery resources.
- Alcohol Rehab Guide – An online resource that provides information on the warning signs of an alcohol addiction, the effects it can have and support options for those in need.
- Gloria Gemma Breast Cancer Resource Foundation - Early detection is the best protection, you are never too young or too old to perform breast self-exams
- Mayo Clinic - More than 3,300 physicians, scientists and researchers from Mayo Clinic share their expertise to empower you to manage your health.
- Try to Stop - Making Smoking History, Massachusetts Department of Public Health
- Alcoholics Anonymous in Rhode Island - Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholisms.
- Web MD - An online health resource
- Go Ask Alice- Health Services at Columbia University
- Afraid to Ask - offers in-depth information and graphic photographs that will give you a better understanding of highly personal health issues
- Recovery Chat® - offers online chat room services for those afflicted with or impacted by addiction of any form
- ChooseMyPlate.gov - is the home page for the USDA's MyPlate - the federal government's nutrition education and guidance