NOTICE : Parking validation stickers for RIC community available at Campus Police office. Click for details.
The Warehouse is Rhode Island College's site for shipping and receiving. The Warehouse is located at the Physical Plant Building on the west side of the campus. The warehouse is forklift equipped with a loading dock can handle all freight and carrier truck sizes.Hours of Operation: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Shipping and receiving services
- Warehouse and inventory of materials
- Distribution of packages/parcels
Frequently Asked Questions
- We receive packages/parcels from W.B. Mason, FedEx, UPS, etc. on a daily basis. Packages can be picked up between 12:00pm and 2:30pm.
- The Warehouse does not receive packages/parcels from the United States Postal Service. Please contact Office Services/ Mailroom which is located in the lower level of Craig Lee Hall.
- If you are expecting any Live or Temperature Sensitive packages, please feel free to contact our office in advance of their delivery.
- If you are requesting Blue Books, please fax a request to Frank Cotoia indicating requester's name, contact number, room number and quantity needed.
- If you are requesting a files search through Archives, please contact this office to set up an appointment.
- If you are returning a package/parcel, call the company directly to obtain a "call tag" for the return. We strongly suggest you photocopy this call tag for your own tracking purposes and deliver the package/parcel to the warehouse for return.
- If you are expecting an urgent package/parcel, feel free to contact our office.
Contact(s)Frank Cotoia, Warehouse Supervisor
(401) 456-8643 (fax)
James McCarthy, Mechanical Parts Storekeeper