Campus Weather Advisory: Parking ban and restrictions through Monday. Click here for details.
All submissions for space and services made through this site are considered REQUESTS ONLY!
You will receive an email notification that your request is pending. Once approved, you will receive a second email confirming your request.
All faculty/staff with active RIC network/email accounts can access EMS directly using the same user name and password for their RIC network/email accounts.
It is very important, however, that all RIC users must preface their account IDs with the domain name "ric" followed by a backslash, i.e. "ric\". Example: If your username is jdoe, you will be required to enter "ric\jdoe" in the User ID field. Use the tab button to proceed to the password field and enter your password.
Once logged in, faculty and staff have several options:
- Room and Service Request - You can make a room and service request for meetings, seminars, etc...
- Special Request: Dining Services Only - This request must be submitted by 12:00 AM at least 5 day(s) prior to the start of the booking
- Special Request: Furniture Only - This request must be submitted by 12:00 AM at least 5 day(s) prior to the start of the booking
- Special Request: Off campus AV equipment - You can reserve equipment for off-campus presentations, etc. and must be submitted by 12:00 AM at least 5 day(s) prior to the start of the booking
- View My Requests - This option displays all of your room requests. In addition, if you teach, your class has already been entered into the system and you can add services (eg. audiovisual) to your class.