ATTENTION RIC STUDENTS: If you can no longer log into RIC email, Blackboard or MyRIC, visit the Student Account Page.
PartnersThe RIC Youth Development BA Program was developed in collaboration with many stakeholders, including:
- Rhode Island After School Alliance (RIASPA)
- Providence After School Alliance (PASA)
- Rhode Island Department of Education (RIDE)
- Rhode Island Campus Compact (RICC)
- The Youth Restoration Project
- RIC Feinstein School of Education and Human Development
- RIC School of Social Work
- RIC Certificate in Non-Profit Studies Program
The RIC Youth Development Program aims to strengthen relationships among these important stakeholders and to expand its relationships with child and youth focused organizations and agencies within Rhode Island and beyond.