NOTICE : Roberts Hall Power Outage - Sunday, October 26, 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Post a Job or Internship Opportunity
To ensures that the greatest number of students and alumni job seekers will see the opportunities that your organization has to offer, employers may take advantage of our online job posting system Destination to advertise job and internship opportunities. To post, click here: Destinations - Employer logon.
Advantages to posting on Destinations:
- 24/7 access to your job postings by you and by job seekers
- Employers can search database of RIC student/alumni resumes and contact qualified candidates directly
- Employers can add more positions in the future as they become available
- Employers control length of time position is posted and can expire it once filled
- Career Development Center can forward information (electronically) to faculty members likely to know of potentially interested candidates
- Employers will automatically receive emails about upcoming recruiting-related events in which they may wish to participate
Recruiting Guidelines and Policies
Organizations interested in recruiting RIC students as employees and/or interns must abide by the National Association of Colleges and Employers' (NACE) Principles of Professional Conduct (http://www.naceweb.org/principles/principl.html).
By participating in our programs and/or posting jobs, your agreement to comply with federal and state laws regarding equal employment and must not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, disabled veteran status, veteran of the Vietnam Era status, marital or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law) is understood.
Employer Guide to Structuring a Successful Internship Program: http://www.gwb.ri.gov/pdfs/EmpGuide2Interships.pdf