Attention students, faculty and staff: Parking procedures for Fall 2016. Click here for details.
- Biology Department
- Biology Programs
- Medical Imaging Programs
- Health Sciences Programs
- Premedical, Predental, Preoptometry, Preveterinary Preparation
- General Education Offerings
- Academic RhodeMaps
- Biology Advising Newsletters
- The Honors Program in Biology
- Career Information
- Research Opportunities
- Departmental Student Awards
- Program Goals
Students gain knowledge of the menstrual cycle and sonographic anatomy of the female pelvis. Emphasis is on normal pelvic anatomy and an introduction to early pregnancy and its complications.
1 credit hours
- Admission into the diagnostic medical sonography concentration.
Page last updated: Wednesday, September 20, 2006